1. You can be incredibly productive when you don’t have a girlfriend, but…
2. The rewards of being productive are less rewarding when you don’t have someone to share them with.
3. Everyone is just as insecure as you are, no matter how confident they seem.
4. The only things worth worrying about are the things we have control over. Everything else is a waste of energy.
5. No matter how successful you are, you we still be defined, first and foremost, by the way you treat people.
6. Write down your goals and review them daily. It helps you focus your time on what really matters.
7. Not every question is meant to be answered. Make peace with the unknown.
8. It’s important to reconsider your values on a regular basis. This comes in handy when making decisions.
9. Human beings can be SO wonderful when they aren’t trying to impress each other.
10. If life is hard, you’re probably doing it right.